[Wild Plant by The Lake] || Entry #500, Photo Friday Challenge: Blossom
Is it wild blossom? Well, I still don't know the answer a year after I took the picture.
But I'll always remember the moment I discovered the beauty of these strange-looking plants by the shining lake on that breezy evening August of last year.
Camera: Olympus C-3020 Zoom
Is it wild blossom? Well, I still don't know the answer a year after I took the picture.
But I'll always remember the moment I discovered the beauty of these strange-looking plants by the shining lake on that breezy evening August of last year.
![Lakeside Blooming (3) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021947x450.jpg)
![Lakeside Blooming (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021948x450.jpg)
![Lakeside Blooming (1) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021931x600.jpg)
![White Poppy (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200305119556x600.jpg)
![White Poppy (1) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200305119556x450.jpg)
![Red Poppy and Bees ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200303237730x450.1.jpg)
![Reflection ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040703_2327x600.jpg)
![Running Angel ..[3]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040724_2899xs.jpg)
![Fruit Macro (3) ..[5]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P4251785s-berry.jpg)
![Fruit Macro (2) ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P4251720Xs-berry.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 5 ] Comments
That evening, within 40 minutes I took about 130 pictures on wild-flowers scenes alone (including the ones from [ Lakeside Blooming ] series ! A lot of them are simply "naturally" amazing to look at because of the dancing light and colors. I found it very hard to choose which to share.
I will post more photos from that evening in the next few days. Hope you'll all come back and let me know what you think.
Thanks for posting them on here, it's really enjoyable to view. :-)
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home