Yes, this is a Blogspot.com blog in case you have any doubt.
I am just playing with Blogger codes, trying out photoblog style design in the normally text-oriented Blogger templates. Well, what do you think?
Click here for more information.
I am just playing with Blogger codes, trying out photoblog style design in the normally text-oriented Blogger templates. Well, what do you think?
Click here for more information.
![Dogs Gone ..[3]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196059s500.jpg)
![Dogs Running ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196058s500.jpg)
![Beach at Dusk (3) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196052x500.jpg)
![Beach at Dusk (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196053s500.jpg)
![Beach at Dusk (1) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196053x2s.jpg)
![California Blue ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040529_1014s.jpg)
![Autumn Play ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200310125188xs500.jpg)
![Faded Love ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/IMG_3561s.jpg)
![Lakeside (3) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308022004x450.jpg)
![Lakeside (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021897x500_0.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 6 ] Comments
thank you for your comment.
Camp Opemikon News Administrator,
I visisted both the camp website and camp "news" blog. I also found that you have "photos" page set up; I don't think the "photos" page is generated by blogger, right?
Well, what do you wanna do? Are you thinking to add thumbnails to your "news"? My thumbnail script is very photoblog-specific. It probably wouldn't work well in your "News" blog.
If you've come back and see my reply, you may leave your email and details of what you wanna do; I could customize my script for your blog. (It's easier this way than having me write a tutorial to answer your question.) OK?
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home