[ Yerba Mansa by the lakeside ]
Although there still are pictures I'd like to share from that incredible evening of 08/02/2003, I've determined to make this photograph the last post for the series. Well, for now, anyway.
I also wanna thank those who left nice comments regarding this series in the past few days. Your comments really encouraged me. Thank you ver much.
Camera: Olympus C-3020 Zoom
Although there still are pictures I'd like to share from that incredible evening of 08/02/2003, I've determined to make this photograph the last post for the series. Well, for now, anyway.
I also wanna thank those who left nice comments regarding this series in the past few days. Your comments really encouraged me. Thank you ver much.
![Lakeside (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021897x500_0.jpg)
![Lakeside (1) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021907s450.jpg)
![White Poppy ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200305119556e450_2.jpg)
![Flashing ..[5]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021873x600.jpg)
![Lakeside Blooming (3) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021947x450.jpg)
![Lakeside Blooming (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021948x450.jpg)
![Lakeside Blooming (1) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200308021931x600.jpg)
![White Poppy (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200305119556x600.jpg)
![White Poppy (1) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200305119556x450.jpg)
![Red Poppy and Bees ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200303237730x450.1.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 1 ] Comments
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home