Dear Guest,

Thank you for visiting. Please leave your personal blog and/or website's link address here so I can visit your site in the future. (NO COMMERCIAL ADS, please.)

There's no need to register with blogger.com in order to leave a comment. Just post as [Anonymous] and write your name and link address in the [Comment] field.
For example:
Name: fototina
Website/Blog: http://fototina.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy the contents of my photo blog and will come back again soon!


Tina

Total : [ 7 ] Comments

Blogger Leigh said...
Great Photographs! :-)
...... 9/14/2004 03:24:00 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...
photopassion:
www.alegriccio.com
Freelance photographer Alessandro Griccioli from Italy.
...... 9/20/2004 05:41:00 AM
Blogger JV said...
Cool photo, I really like it.
Blog: jv8.blogspot.com
...... 9/23/2004 12:27:00 PM
Anonymous Anonymous said...
ur Blog was good. Pls take time to visit my blogspot at

crackcat2004.blogspot.com

It is about competitive exam called CAT for M.B.A in India.
...... 9/23/2004 01:46:00 PM
Blogger Diane said...
really impressive photos...:))
i really like them.

from http://www.oui-design.com/diane
...... 10/25/2004 09:38:00 PM
Blogger kwei said...
i got here via diane's oui-design blog and found that i've already blogged about this beautiful site (what a small world, even on the web)
Love your photo and layout!
...... 11/06/2004 07:42:00 AM
Blogger anonant said...
I really like the layout of your site. May I use your template as a starting point on retooling mine?
On your photographs, you have a great eye. I would wish that mine was as clear.
...... 10/20/2005 10:20:00 PM

Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)

<< Home

Today: || Yesterday: || Total since 09/2004:
Photoblogs.org My Profile Subscribe with Bloglines Powered by Blogger