[ Sweet California Strawberries ] || For Macro Mania theme : Fruit
Although the most delicious stwarberries I've had was in France, these 6 baskets of ripe strawberries I got from a new farmer stand in Livermore on the way back from hiking in the Morgan Territory Preserves were by far the best I've ever had in the States.
Red, ripe and very sweet! Unforgettable intensive strawberry taste! Too bad I didn't take any photographs until the next afternoon. Honestly, they were a lot prettier the day I brought them home.
Camera: Olympus C-3020 Zoom
Date: 04/25/2004
Although the most delicious stwarberries I've had was in France, these 6 baskets of ripe strawberries I got from a new farmer stand in Livermore on the way back from hiking in the Morgan Territory Preserves were by far the best I've ever had in the States.
Red, ripe and very sweet! Unforgettable intensive strawberry taste! Too bad I didn't take any photographs until the next afternoon. Honestly, they were a lot prettier the day I brought them home.
Camera: Olympus C-3020 Zoom
Date: 04/25/2004
![Fruit Macro (2) ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P4251720Xs-berry.jpg)
![Fruit Macro (1) ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P4251710s-berry.jpg)
![Weeping Maples ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040725_3180xs2.jpg)
![Light and Shadow ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040725_3180xs6bw.jpg)
![Penny For Your Thought (1) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/IMG_2752_std.jpg)
![Penny For Your Thought (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/IMG_2750_std.jpg)
![Penny For Your Thought (3) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040724_2750s.jpg)
![Woman in the Market ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040724_2890s.jpg)
![Cool Summer ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040514_0039psb.jpg)
![Blue Viola (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/IMG_0204_std.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 5 ] Comments
Erin (NY)
Tudy
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home