[Window Dressed by Crate & Barrel]
It was a hot sunny day. I took notice of the color combination of this display window across the plaza when I walked out of the Art Museum in Downtown San Jose. The sky and the building nearby were reflected on the glass quite clearly.
Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D
It was a hot sunny day. I took notice of the color combination of this display window across the plaza when I walked out of the Art Museum in Downtown San Jose. The sky and the building nearby were reflected on the glass quite clearly.
![Running Angel ..[3]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040724_2899xs.jpg)
![Fruit Macro (3) ..[5]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P4251785s-berry.jpg)
![Fruit Macro (2) ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P4251720Xs-berry.jpg)
![Fruit Macro (1) ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P4251710s-berry.jpg)
![Weeping Maples ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040725_3180xs2.jpg)
![Light and Shadow ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040725_3180xs6bw.jpg)
![Penny For Your Thought (1) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/IMG_2752_std.jpg)
![Penny For Your Thought (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/IMG_2750_std.jpg)
![Penny For Your Thought (3) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040724_2750s.jpg)
![Woman in the Market ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040724_2890s.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 0 ] Comments
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home