It was dusk. The weather was cloudy and icy cold after a severe blizzard.
I didn't have a tripod, and my hands shook while taking this photograph.
Frankly speaking, I know this is a failed attempt due to all of the above factors; but I like the feeling it preserved.
I will always remember......
A tourist's moment alone by the bridge of Altstadt Dusseldorf
Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D
Manipulated in Photoshop Elements 2.0
I didn't have a tripod, and my hands shook while taking this photograph.
Frankly speaking, I know this is a failed attempt due to all of the above factors; but I like the feeling it preserved.
I will always remember......
A tourist's moment alone by the bridge of Altstadt Dusseldorf
![Bridges in Altstadt Dusseldorf (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/200511280128s_bw.jpg)
![Bridges in Altstadt Dusseldorf ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20051128_3407cs.jpg)
![Bridges in Altstadt Dusseldorf (Original) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20051128_3407s.jpg)
![Merry Xmas 2005 ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/2005xmas1s.jpg)
![A fine day for biking (1) ..[3]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20051208_5663cs.jpg)
![A fine day for biking (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20051208_5661s.jpg)
![Birds of A Feather (1) ..[3]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050213_5457xi540.jpg)
![Birds of A Feather (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050724_1910ci540.jpg)
![Play Time ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050724_1914c-lomo2s540.jpg)
![Somewhere Sometime ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050724_1886c-lomo2s540.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 0 ] Comments
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home