• Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D
  • Total : [ 3 ] Comments

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    I love it! :-)

    Hope you're doing well, Tina :-)
    ...... 12/14/2005 06:26:00 PM
    Blogger jcyrhs said...
    The DOF works excellently for this shot but the yellow body frame of the bike simply blends the subject into the background. Try it again!! i love the idea of the warm feeling to bring out the great weather for biking!
    ...... 1/04/2006 04:37:00 AM
    Blogger fototina said...
    jcyrhs, thank you for the comment.
    That's what I thought too. But The bike in the photo was rented by me for a day's use. They delivered it to my hotel, and I simply didn't think about colors when I requested it (~~because I didn't know I would use it in my photograph :).

    Just curious, what color do you think might stand out better? red maybe?
    ...... 1/19/2006 02:10:00 PM

    Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)

    << Home

    Today: || Yesterday: || Total since 09/2004:
    Photoblogs.org My Profile Subscribe with Bloglines Powered by Blogger