More seashells from another beach

  • Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D | ISO: 800 | Lens: 75.0 to 300.0 mm

  • Image adjusted in nEOiMAGING

  • 07/24/2005 in Florida
  • Total : [ 3 ] Comments

    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Reading your blog and I figured you'd be interested in advancing your life a bit, call us at 1-206-339-5106. No tests, books or exams, easiest way to get a Bachelors, Masters, MBA, Doctorate or Ph.D in almost any field.

    Totally confidential, open 24 hours a day.

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    ...... 8/08/2005 09:36:00 AM
    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    You must love the beach alot, me too. I don't encounter many seashells though, not unless there being sold in the stores! great artwork you have sone here
    ...... 9/13/2005 01:17:00 PM
    Anonymous Anonymous said...
    Thank you, Rachel :)

    Me too. I never saw so many shells just laying around like these on the beaches I had been to. (Just curious.... is the link you left to your site?)
    ...... 9/23/2005 10:19:00 AM

    Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)

    << Home

    Today: || Yesterday: || Total since 09/2004:
    Photoblogs.org My Profile Subscribe with Bloglines Powered by Blogger