Hi, You All!
Greetings from Florida!
As you might guess I haven't been in "photo-posting" mood for quite a while. I'm surprised and really touched to see that some of you still come visit regularly. There are reasons and concerns for not actively managing my photo blog in the past 1 1/2 months; but mainly laziness is the blame. (Maybe one day I'll talk about those other things here.)
Anyway, I am alive and well and still taking snapshots with my Canon 300D. Thanks for still coming to visit.
Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D
07/02/2005, Daytona Beach, Florida
Greetings from Florida!
As you might guess I haven't been in "photo-posting" mood for quite a while. I'm surprised and really touched to see that some of you still come visit regularly. There are reasons and concerns for not actively managing my photo blog in the past 1 1/2 months; but mainly laziness is the blame. (Maybe one day I'll talk about those other things here.)
Anyway, I am alive and well and still taking snapshots with my Canon 300D. Thanks for still coming to visit.
![Beach ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050317_6881xs_lomo2.jpg)
![Foot Prints ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050317_6881xs_lomo.jpg)
![Dream Hawaii (3) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050317_7332s.jpg)
![Dream Hawaii (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050317_7345s.jpg)
![Dream Hawaii (1) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050317_7334s.jpg)
![Dream Ocean Original ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050317_7308s.jpg)
![Dream Ocean ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050317_7308s2e.jpg)
![SF Street Sights (1) ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050226_5569s.jpg)
![SF Street Sights (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050226_5566s.jpg)
![Aloha Sunset (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050321_8912cs.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 2 ] Comments
thank you for the beautiful words,
and thank you for stopping by
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home