I have not been in the mood for dramatically manipulating my photos in Photoshop Elements (PSE) since last year, especially after getting Canon 300D. Usually I like them the way they are even though I know a little custom tweaks in PSE might change the feels.
But, there are times that one has to admit, Photoshop can sometimes do an amazing job.
The two images I posted today were taken last February. I like their original version, thought about sharing them here because of the funky neckties-skirt one of the girls wore; however, I also felt something was missing... not really colors, not saturations, but... well, I couldn't exactly say what, and didn't do anything.
Today, while playing with PSE I randomly selected these two to experiment -- wasn't really thinking to accomplish anything. Well, just a simple drag, I immediately saw the difference and found what I thought missing!
What do you think?
<<< Click thumbnail to see original version

Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D
Manipulated in Photoshop Elements 2.0
But, there are times that one has to admit, Photoshop can sometimes do an amazing job.
The two images I posted today were taken last February. I like their original version, thought about sharing them here because of the funky neckties-skirt one of the girls wore; however, I also felt something was missing... not really colors, not saturations, but... well, I couldn't exactly say what, and didn't do anything.
Today, while playing with PSE I randomly selected these two to experiment -- wasn't really thinking to accomplish anything. Well, just a simple drag, I immediately saw the difference and found what I thought missing!
What do you think?
<<< Click thumbnail to see original version

![Aloha Sunset (2) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050321_8912cs.jpg)
![Tiny-Baby Whale ..[3]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050316_whales.jpg)
![Aloha Sunset ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050321_8905cs.jpg)
![Aloha! ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050321_8915cs.jpg)
![Happy Spring ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20050226_5563c540.jpg)
![Pink Flowers ..[2]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040815_3476xs.jpg)
![Roadside Flowers ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040815_3489xs.jpg)
![California Rural Scene (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200304068074s540.1.jpg)
![California Rural Scene ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200304068066s540.jpg)
![Hello and Smile ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040724_2908x540.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 1 ] Comments
I'm really flattered :)
Of course the answer is yes.
Let me know what you need.
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home