07/24/2004 at San Francisco's Ferry Plaza market I captured quite a few interesting faces and expressions. The boy in the photo was one of them.
I'd like to thank all those who have commented in my photoblog. I appreciate and value your feedbacks, and I would visit your blog and/or website should you leave the address. Come back often to check new postings. :-)
For those who had questions, please allow me some time to reply. Your patience is appreciated.
![Pondering (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/IMG_2901_std.jpg)
![Spooky Window (2) ..[5]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200302280349xs450.1.jpg)
![Spooky Window (1) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200302280351xs450.jpg)
![New Template Premiere ..[6]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040930_gray.jpg)
![Dogs Gone ..[3]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196059s500.jpg)
![Dogs Running ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196058s500.jpg)
![Beach at Dusk (3) ..[1]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196052x500.jpg)
![Beach at Dusk (2) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196053s500.jpg)
![Beach at Dusk (1) ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/P200301196053x2s.jpg)
![California Blue ..[0]](http://photos1.blogger.com/hello/93/1190/200/20040529_1014s.jpg)
||
Yesterday:
||
Total since 09/2004:



Total : [ 4 ] Comments
photographer 52
http://photographer52.blogspot.com
Regards.
Eng Loy TAN, ARPS
http://engloy.elcreations.org
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home