Is it just my imagination or something? I couldn't help but thinking about Halloween when I saw this window of orange lights. And it was only February!
02/28/2004, San Francisco, California
Total : [ 5 ] Comments
Anonymous said...
You're right! but that photograph is really cool :-)
What camera did you use to take it? I'm buying another camera, the 120 I had is completly broken and my Canon slr, is a very old one and my digital camera is not top spec anymore, so I'm on the hunt.
Thank you, Anonymous. This phtotgraph was taken with Olympus C-3020 Zoom. If you own a Canon SLR and have enough budget, you might want to consider Canon EOS Digital Rebel/300D, or the newest and more expensive Canon 20D. With either of them you might be able to reuse your old lens. www.dpreview.com is a good place to start and get some information.
Well... Hope you come back and saw my reply. Sure would like to know what you'd buy. If you also have a blog, leave me the address next time you stop by so I can visit, OK? ;)
Hi Tina :-) It was me (Leigh) that made the original post. I just forgot to put my link up there. I have wanted a Canon 300D for such a long time now. Unfortunately my budget just won't allow me to purchase it at the moment, what with going to America next week, and Christmas looming, I have to be sensible UGH! I've got a Canon AV1 but all the old photographs I've got taken from years ago that I scanned I recently lost when I got hacked, a shame but you live and learn. (And now I haven't got a scanner) The good news is that I got a birthday present from my husband, A Holga. Don't know if you've heard of it? It's 120 format, but I'm guessing I'll have to find a scanner that can cope with putting them onto my PC. Sorry I didn't post my link originally I'll have to remember to do that in future. Love the expression on the photograph you've got up today.
So that was you! Don't worry about link, I know where to find you anyway! :)
Consumer electronics such as digital cameras most likely will only get cheaper (as they had in the last decade). So you just have patience. However, with Digital SLR, I painfully think lens are even bigger investments once you get the body!
Hope you'd soon find a scanner to scan your old and future pictures. Can't wait to see/hear more about your new Holga experiments.
Total : [ 5 ] Comments
What camera did you use to take it? I'm buying another camera, the 120 I had is completly broken and my Canon slr, is a very old one and my digital camera is not top spec anymore, so I'm on the hunt.
You're site is looking nice :-)
This phtotgraph was taken with Olympus C-3020 Zoom.
If you own a Canon SLR and have enough budget, you might want to consider Canon EOS Digital Rebel/300D, or the newest and more expensive Canon 20D. With either of them you might be able to reuse your old lens.
www.dpreview.com is a good place to start and get some information.
It was me (Leigh) that made the original post. I just forgot to put my link up there. I have wanted a Canon 300D for such a long time now. Unfortunately my budget just won't allow me to purchase it at the moment, what with going to America next week, and Christmas looming, I have to be sensible UGH! I've got a Canon AV1 but all the old photographs I've got taken from years ago that I scanned I recently lost when I got hacked, a shame but you live and learn. (And now I haven't got a scanner) The good news is that I got a birthday present from my husband, A Holga. Don't know if you've heard of it? It's 120 format, but I'm guessing I'll have to find a scanner that can cope with putting them onto my PC. Sorry I didn't post my link originally I'll have to remember to do that in future. Love the expression on the photograph you've got up today.
Leigh :-)
http://soulthing.blogs.com
Consumer electronics such as digital cameras most likely will only get cheaper (as they had in the last decade). So you just have patience. However, with Digital SLR, I painfully think lens are even bigger investments once you get the body!
Hope you'd soon find a scanner to scan your old and future pictures. Can't wait to see/hear more about your new Holga experiments.
Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)
<< Home