Hello friends,

As some of you know, we moved from California to Florida last August. Got another house in Florida and kind of settled down there since then. However, there is no high-speed internet access where we live, only painfully slow and unreliable dial-up access; so I didn't get online as often as I did in California, therefore didn't post much new entries to this blog.

Now, for the next several months, my husband will have to work and stay in Rochester, New York a lot. Well, of course I wasn't too happy about the changes, but at least I can come and visit him in New York when I want to.

One of the good things out of all these is that I finally have cable modem access in this apartment! I think I would be posting more frequently when I am in New York. So, Stay tuned.....
:)
  • Canon EOS Digital Rebel 300D

  • Posting from Rochester New York
  • Total : [ 0 ] Comments

    Post a Comment ... || Thank you for the comment :)

    << Home

    Today: || Yesterday: || Total since 09/2004:
    Photoblogs.org My Profile Subscribe with Bloglines Powered by Blogger